Getty Images Integration
Connecting your Getty Images Account to your Slate Account
- Select the Integrations tab within your web portal
- Click “Connect” under the Getty Images logo
- Follow the instructions through Getty Images to connect and authorize.
- Note: You must connect an account with an Editorial or Premium Access Getty Images subscription in order for the Slate integration to work
- Optional: Input up to 3 of your most commonly searched phrases to create a consistent streams for those terms
Using Getty Images to pull in Media
- Open your Slate mobile app
- Select the “Media” button
- Select the “Getty Images” tab in the top menu bar (if you have other integrations you will need to click past those to get to Getty Images).
- Select desired media from your pre-determined search streams or search for media via the search bar.
- Note: You can long press on an image or video to pull up a preview of that media before tapping to select it.
With the Getty Images integration, it’s easier than ever to search for content to then quickly add your custom branding and post to any social platform.