Slate’s brand new adjustments feature can help you and your social team make those small adjustments to your content’s media before it’s put out on your social channels!
Here’s how to do it!
Adding Adjustments to Your Content
- Open the Slate app.
- Select the “Media” tab on the bottom of the page.
- Add your media (pro tip: you can add more than one photo/video at a time for multi-media content!)
- Select the “Edit” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Adjustments” tab and get to work!
Exporting Your Edited Content
- Once you’re ready to export your edited content, select the green “Share” button.
- Pick your desired export location (pro tip: if you’re not 100% ready to export your content, go ahead and hit the “Save Draft” button!)
- Your content is ready to view!