Fonts should be .ttf or .otf files.
- Login to your Slate web dashboard
- In the Fonts drawer, select the “+” button
- Select the font file you would like to upload
- Add the font name, desired colors, and any search terms to your font and save
- Publish any changes to your dashboard
Check out this article to learn more about adding colors to fonts.
Note: you can also drag and drop your font files into the font drawer.
Custom typesets and font drop shadows
If your team has a custom typeset or wants to add a drop shadow to one of your fonts, email email@example.com and we will create an accessible font file for you.